The client is a major SWIFT actor in Luxembourg for its own needs but also delivering SWIFT services to its subsidiaries and third parties institutions.
The SWIFT architecture is mainly based on SWIFTAlliance products from SWIFT but also includes GT-Exchange from Bottomline.
Principal duties and responsibilities :
• Be the guardian of a zero default SWIFT architecture
• Provide production support and maintenance on the SWIFT architecture
• Perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of performance of IT applications
• Manage upgrade of applications and technical components
• Implement technical sides of new SWIFT projects
• Ensure the highest SWIFT technical knowledge by being SWIFT certified
• Design solutions in line with the information system
• Document and validate the solutions with all actors of the project
• Communicate on project progress with the project manager and the clients
• Participate in the preparation and implementation of business test phases
• Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Equivalent to the completion of at least 3 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
• Strong hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as
o AIX, Microsoft Windows, Linux
o Oracle, SQL
o Kornshell, VBscript
• Deep knowledge of SWIFT technical aspects / SWIFTAlliance products
• Knowledge of SWIFT Architecture (HSM, SNL, VPN-Box…)
• Knowledge of SWIFTNet PKI
• Proved experience in managing a SWIFT architecture
• Knowledge on GT-Exchange is considered as an advantage
• Preference is given to individuals with a SWIFT technical certification
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
• Positive Attitude and Customer Focus & effective time management
• Communication Skills in English and French (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
• Innovative thinking and problem solving
• Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as technical application issues as well as ability to demonstrate proficiency with applications troubleshooting principles, methodologies and incident resolution
• Willingness to work weekends as required
To consult our Job Applicant Privacy Notice (compliant with GDPR) please follow this link : https://www.exigo.lu/privacy-policy/#japnApply By Email
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.