- As a Software Quality Assurance Expert, you will be part of a team of engineers and you will be dedicated to the delivery of the digital strategy and transformation of the company.
- You will work in Jira/Agile team environment and will be expected to create and execute test plans and cases, including acceptance tests per task&story level.
- You will also do manual and regression testing, log all bugs found in Jira and follow how they are fixed.
- Assuming you have the skills, you will also implement methodologies to perform automated tests and continuous integration.
- You will do development of unit and integration tests and improve Product Owner’s Backlog with test cases.
- As a member of an Agile oriented team, you will also need to attend all appropriate Scrum meetings and be very proactive.
- You will lead the QA and testing of new Digital Products and Solutions that serve financial markets in support of their need to master increasing regulatory and technical challenges
- You will test Digital Solutions to ensure they are highly responsive, quick to load, highly optimized, bugs free and resilient
- You will lead in establishing the new paradigms and solutions in Fund and Data management for the Financial Industry
WHO YOU ARE
You have the following characteristics, knowledge, skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment:
- You have 2-3+ years commercial experience in QA; junior QA experts might be also considered
- You have deep knowledge and experience with QA methodologies, strategies, frameworks; test planning, test cases/scenarios design and specification, test automation, test reports, test estimates
- You have very good written and spoken English
- You are proactive, innovative, ready to learn/grow fast, team player, curious, strong analytical & problem solving skills, passionate about technologies, suggest and implement best QA practices
- A good knowledge and experience with AngularJS framework / CucumberJS / Jasmine, also with with C# / XUnit / Moq is strongly preferred to have
- An experience reading & writing unit tests & code in .Net environment is a big plus
- A very good knowledge and experience with GitLab / Continuous Integration process and Continuous Deployment is a big plus
- An experience with integration tests driven by Cucumber is considered a big plus
- An experience in Jira/Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban) is very nice to have
- An experience in the Fund industry is a plus
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.