The Project Management Office is a cross-functional unit whose responsibility stretches across all aspects of project management, strategy, and business development.
- Deliver key projects successfully, with on-time delivery of agreed scope within approved budget
- Adhere to the company’s project delivery methodology (processes, templates, approval gates, etc.) while displaying a pragmatic and hands-on approach to its application in delivering successful outcomes
- Provide management and/or supervised delegation in the following areas: project planning, execution, and control; procurement management; quality management; risk management; communications management; resource management; time, cost, and scope management
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand the business requirements and develop effective solutions to ensure project delivery
- Manage cross-functional teams and motivate them to work together in the most efficient manner.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar qualification
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience, ideally in the field of financial services or consulting
- Knowledge of insurance would be considered an asset but not mandatory
- Experience in project management; at ease with IT-related topics
- Ability to take decisions, focus on solutions and prioritize multiple objectives in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in an international and multi-cultural organization
- High level of commitment and integrity coupled with team spirit and willingness to learn
- A sound command of Excel and Power Point is required
- Excellent command of English and German. Other languages are an advantage.
To consult our Job Applicant Privacy Notice (compliant with GDPR) please follow this link : https://www.exigo.lu/job-applicant-privacy-notice/Apply By Email
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.