Integrated in the Digital IT department, you will be part of the Transformation Plan. It focuses on innovative financial web/mobile platform bringing relevant digital banking features to clients and enforce the capabilities on our sales forces.
The program is executed by self-organized products teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto.
Your mission :
- To lead functional analysis by qualifying business requirements, proposing implementation scenarios, architectural principles and guidelines
- To ensure global information consistency, quality and documentation & sharing in link with Enterprise Architecture objectives
- To participate at the whole activities within the team (refinement of requirements, preparation & execution test, build the solution, …)
- To collaborate with all teams involved by your feature team and manage the dependencies
- To integrate the functional analyst community that ensure an alignment of methodology and share the knowledge between all functional analyst. You become an ambassador of this community within you team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering – BAC + 5
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
- Knowledge of Data Modeling Methods
- Knowledge in MEGA / HOPEX solution for Enterprise Architecture and UML design will be an advantage
- Prior experience of functional analysis in IT, with a proven ability to understand business issues and to structure functional specifications
- General knowledge of the banking products and services
- Good knowledge and understanding of the banking processes
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
Personal skills :
- Willing to combine business and technology
- Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to clearly document functional specifications and technical, and to explain the added value in business terms
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies
- Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses
- Results oriented, self-managed
- Listening skills. Seeks to first understand others
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
- Concrete relational and conviction capabilities
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress
To consult our Job Applicant Privacy Notice (compliant with GDPR) please follow this link : https://www.exigo.lu/privacy-policy/#japn
Apply By Email
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.