For one of our clients we are currently recruiting a Web Developer profile with experience in Middleware management.
- Participate in continuous improvement and updates of the overall Websites, mobiles Websites and Extranet/Intranet of the group.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for progressive online activisim and community building
- Follow and apply procedures regarding development lifecycle
- Analyse user needs to determine technical requirements
- Propose adequate technologies and solutions depending of the customer’s needs and constraints.
- Effective management of Middleware
- Contribute to the design of Middleware architectures in the context of business projects.
- Create Guidance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Have strong knowledge of SOA and Web technologies (HTML, HTTP, JS, XML, SOAP, REST)
- Have a strong knowledge of ESB technologies and concept
- Good knowledge of PHP and JAVA
- Good knowledge of applications server’s utilization
- English is mandatory. Any other European language is an asset.
Desired or to be acquired criteria:
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new Internet technologies
- Knowledge of Maven tool
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be accurate, detail oriented and reliable
- Be able to follow and apply procedures and methodologies
- Be able to work team-oriented and independently
- Have a very good knowledge of internal processes of IT S&S
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and set up complex data
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels, both inside and outside the company
- Show user skills in the tools used in the department
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.