The Digital Middleware team is responsible to design and implement the transversal building blocks, frameworks and the corresponding tooling of the information system architecture. These blocks include (Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), B2B gateways and technical end-points). Furthermore, the team is in charge to define the technical architectures meeting the specifications of Enterprise Architects.
Your mission, as a team member, will be to contribute to the elaboration and evolution of these solutions, especially concerning middleware and participate in the definitions of the overall technical architecture.
Your Missions :
• Craft the evolution of the middleware components and associated tools (e.g. IBM WebSphere Application Server, JBoss application server, IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM Integration BUS, JBoss jBPM, Redis nosql database, …)
• Pilot the evolution of the development frameworks and associated tools (Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, IDE Eclipse, …)
• Technical Design of the transversal middleware components of the Information System Architecture.
• Participate in the definition of the technical architecture in the bank’s projects.
• Provide technical support and expertise on middleware components, on qualified frameworks and tools to the development teams and communicate on their utilisation (documentation, exhibitions, training).
• Validate and critically assess solutions provided by external partners.
• Address security issues and concerns.
• Consider performance aspects during design and implement an organised performance testing strategy.
• Technology watch and scanning.
All this in the context of a profound change of the Information system. This change will lead us to an Devops approach and will need to review some components of the IT landscape.
• Master degree in computer science. A Bachelor degree with the corresponding experience is also accepted.
• You have a 5+ years “middleware” and Java background. An experience in a similar professional domain is considered as a strong added value.
• You demonstrate creativity and initiative while respecting team-work and common objectives.
• You are expected to promptly address urgent request and you are effective in delivering within the agreed deadlines.
• You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
• IT skills:
o Expertise in designing middleware based components and technical architectures.
o Expertise in Java, XML and excellent general knowledge of libraries and frameworks covering these technologies.
o In depth knowledge of Middleware products: IBM WebSphere Application Server , IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM Integration BUS, JBoss Application server, JBoss jBPM, nosql databases (Redis), …
o Tools: Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, …
o Databases: Oracle (knowledge of PL/SQL is considered as an asset)
o Some experience in Devops approach and tools as well as cloud technologies is considered as an asset.
• Languages: You are fluent in written and spoken French & English.
• Personal skills:
o Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
o Passion for developing outstanding solutions
o Sense of initiative
o Capacity to adapt to challenges
o Strong analytical and summarizing skills
o Ease of contact and team-spirit
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.