In the context of the development of new projects, analyze business requirements, and document the technical solution to implement. When the solution is validated, development within the project team, ensuring the correct quality level, and the respect of coding standards.
Your role will also to ensure accountability of the production application as a developer of it, as well as ensure preventive, corrective, and evolutionary maintenance.
- Participate in the analysis of the expressed needs and requested features
- Design solutions in line with the information system
- Document and validate the solutions by all actors of the project
- Ensure production of quality development, in compliance with the bank’s standards
- Communicate project progress with the project manager and the clients
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of business test phases
- Prepare the move to operations
- Providing scalable support and maintenance on
- Min. BAC+2 up to BAC+4/5 or equivalent in the IT development area
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Knowledge in the multi-tier application development
- Knowledge of Webdev, Windev is an asset
- Knowledge of IBM Case Manager is an asset
- Knowledge of new technologies at large (Proficiency of technical and application architecture concepts)
- Sensitivity to the functional and application architecture field
General knowledge of the banking world
To consult our Job Applicant Privacy Notice (compliant with GDPR) please follow this link : http://www.exigo.lu/privacy-policy/#japn
Apply By Email
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.