We are looking to hire a junior data protection consultant to strengthen our team of data privacy professionals. In your role as data protection consultant you will be part of a consulting team handling small and medium sized engagements across different industry sectors.
Your mission and tasks
As a consultant, you will help the team and realize the following tasks:
- Assist and guide our clients to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements on different levels. (Legal, organizational and technical)
- Participate in identifying (data subjects, related processes, location of data, databases and tools).
- Assist in conducting the assessment and gap analysis.
- Document review.
- Identify the processing operations involving personal data, evaluate and mitigate the risk concerned
- Conduct “gap analysis” of the current situation and determine the relevant technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure compliance
- You have a university degree in business administration or IT
- You have good knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation
- You have project management or business analysis skills
- CIPP certifications are highly desirable but not a must. (We will provide training)
- Fluency in French and English is a must. Any other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholder
- You pay attention to detail
If you are interested in this type of position, please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com
To consult our Job Applicant Privacy Notice (compliant with GDPR) please follow this link : http://www.exigo.lu/privacy-policy/#japnApply By Email
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.