You are familiar with JAVA/JSP/HTML/JS/CSS? You are enthusiastic? You are passionate about software development? You like to pay attention to details and to make things look professional?
We offer you to join a rewarding, dynamic and motivated team (Digital innovations) of our customer. You will be in charge of the frontend development (and some backend) on a Java based set of projects.
If you do not have all the required skills but are motivated, we will train you.
- Cross browser software development (Java/JSP, Angular JS, CSS)
- Assisting marketing regarding technical possibilities
- Proposing and implementing visual interfaces
- Testing and support to the quality assurance team
- Development of Java JSR portlets
- At least 4 years’ experience in Java web development
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in the following technologies:
- Very good in Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery…
- Good in Java J2EE (including backend like JSR portlets, JDBC, Webservices, logging…)
- Tomcat 7+
- Maven, GIT
- Knowledge of OpenText Portal/Vignette is an asset but not a must
- Ticketing tool (Jira, SD+,…)
- Ability to create designs and modern interfaces
- Very good communication skills / Excellent team player
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and changing environment
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.