Within the Vendor Management team you are responsible for managing IT infrastructure vendor to obtain maximum possible value from a contractual arrangement through governance and relationship building.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop a partnership and direct the relationship with the IT infrastructure vendor in order to deliver an excellent service.
• Control and increase the vendor performance through SLA management, monitoring and trend analysis.
• Review and challenge new IT infrastructure service request, analyzing against contract.
• Drive the inflow process and ensure technical and financial challenging of SOW (Statement of Work).
• Ensure the infrastructure project follow-up and delivery.
• Ensure the integration of approved service requests into Vendor Management process (including multi-vendors integration).
• Perform Vendor risk management analysis.
• Ensure that issues are managed, tracked and documented until resolution.
• University degree related to IT
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in IT infrastructure Management
• Fluent in both English and French.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Capacity to analyze, challenge and negotiate
• Dispute resolution and mediation
• Capacity to work in good autonomy
• Delivery oriented, in respect of the target scope, deadlines and costs
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively.
• Very good knowledge of IT infrastructure market.
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.