Your mission :
As a member of the cross IT Functional Architecture Team part of the Enterprise Architecture Community, you will participate to support the transformation of the existing platform and to design and describe architecture evolutions.
You have a deep meaning on the business definition, value and accuracy of the data. You make sure that all information relevant to the core bank activities as well as the business strategy is properly defined, stored, shared and transversally available, wherever the data originates from operational systems or external sources.
The mission requires close collaboration with Functional Design and Testing teams as well as Enterprise Architects (business, technical, security, infrastructure) and IT Development teams to understand business needs and to be able to bring cross solutions proposals.
Your main activities:
Your main objectives will be :
- To participate to the inflow project by understanding objectives, strategy and business vision and evaluating high level impacts in the information systems and applications landscape
- To support functional analysis by proposing implementation scenarios in link the bank strategy, architectural principles and guidelines and by participating in decisions making
- To ensure coherence, efficiency and security of Information System
- To respect Project Portfolio Methodology and Target Operating Model by producing Architecture related documentation
- To facilitate IT solution estimates in collaboration with project managers and IT development teams
- To collaborate with Business Process team by identifying opportunities, driving changes and improvements in business architecture and processes design
- To participate to maintenance of Enterprise Architecture Referentials
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering – BAC + 4/5
- Languages : English & French
- Knowledge of Data Modeling Methods
- Knowledge in MEGA / HOPEX solution for Enterprise Architecture/Software Design and UML/Archimatemodeling languages will be an advantage
- Knowledge in architecture methodology such as TOGAF or other methodology
- Prior experience of functional architecture or analysis in IT, with a proven ability to understand business issues and to structure functional specifications
- General banking knowledge
- Knowledge of Temenos solutions (T24, T’A) will be an advantage
- Successful experience in a complex IT transformation project will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence tools architecture, concepts and management in a self-service environment will be an advantage
- Interest in bank regulation (Basel III, IFRS9, EMIR, SFTR, BCBS239…)
To consult our Job Applicant Privacy Notice (compliant with GDPR) please follow this link : http://www.exigo.lu/privacy-policy/#japn
Apply By Email
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.