The Digital Program focuses on building an innovative financial platform bringing relevant digital banking capabilities to our clients in Luxembourg and selected international markets with a strong focus on Customer and Employee Experience (CX/EX). This platform aims at the creation of customer long –term value which can only be achieved by empowered individuals and sustainable feature teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto.
As Digital Product Owner you will
- Be responsible of the employee/customer-facing agile product development of digital banking functionalities which will delight customers
- Drive product definition by delivering state of the art user stories that can be used to create product specifications, architecture and beautiful code
- Be the voice of the customer, communicating customer needs and requirements and bridging the gap between the “suits” and “the techies”. Sometimes this means saying no and other times negotiating a compromise
- Work closely with software engineers, UX designers and Data Scientists to deliver products to market
- Provide guidance and direction for everyone involved in the development effort and ensures that tough decisions are made. At the same time, you will be a team player who relies on close collaboration with the other Scrum team members, yet has no formal authority over them.
- Establish goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
- work closely for the right customer adoption with the Change and Communication team
- 2+ years of experience as a full-time product owner/manager working in self-organizing, cross-functional teams
- Visionary who can envision the final product and communicate the vision
- As an entrepreneur, you facilitate creativity; encourage innovation; and you are comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict, playfulness experimentation, and informed risk taking
- You can develop an intimate understanding of customer and user needs, and how these needs can best be met
- You are an effective communicator and negotiator
- As a member of the Scrum Team you are committed to close and ongoing collaboration
- Confident, enthusiastic, energetic and you probably recognized the book we used to write this list of qualifications!
- Proven track record presenting to and influencing senior management
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Fluent in French and English, excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
To consult our Job Applicant Privacy Notice (compliant with GDPR) please follow this link : http://www.exigo.lu/privacy-policy/#japnApply By Email
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.