For one of our clients we are currently looking for a Data Management Officer
- You are a data management officer with experience in the Investment fund industry, focusing on fund data management.
- You also have experience in data management processes related to all aspects of fund structures.You have a basic knowledge concerning the functioning of the fund industry and the related underlying markets
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
As member of the Client Solutions & Operations department, the Data Management officer operates and controls the Referential Data solution which includes the following responsibilities :
- Run the processes in terms of data collection and exception handling
- Follow and suggest internal Data Management quality controls
- Participate to the evolution of the Referential Data solution with the definition and validation of business requirements and business validation of new solution features
- Support end-user acceptance and change management
- Provide 1st level operational support to clients during onboarding and production periods
- Support the business development activities by proactively participating in the end to end tests prior to realease in production
Requested Skills and Competencies:
- First Experience in the Investment Fund data management.
- Experience in cross-border fund distribution, business intelligence and / or data analytics, are considered as strong assets;
- Good communication skills are essential: you will interact with clients to support daily processes, potential issue solving and participate in the end-to-end tests prior to release in production
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge of Business Object and SQL considered as an advantage
- Team player, result oriented and operational mindset;
- Desire to offer excellent customer service to clients and operations colleagues;
- Fluent English is mandatory, with a working knowledge of French preferred, any addititional language considered as an asset.
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.