For one of our clients in the banking sector we are looking for a Business Analyst.
As a member of the central Business Analysis Team within the Program, Project and Portfolio Management Department, you will be responsible to understand business change needs, to assess the business impact of those changes, to capture, analyze and document requirements and to support the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
As a Business Analyst, you will ensure that :
- business needs are correctly understood, elicited and formalized in business requirements ;
- business needs are challenged (need-to-have versus nice-to-have) and their realization estimated ;
- efficient and effective solutions to meet these business requirements are devised and quantified ;
- solutions are tested on their match with the expressed business requirements ;
- solutions are deployed in the organization with the required change (processes, procedures, policies, organizational changes, ..).
- Business Requirement analysis and documentation :
- Assist the business to express their needs;
- Define the impact on processes, procedures, operating models and systems in close collaboration with the different business lines concerned;
- Challenge business needs to find the right balance between benefits and realization costs;
- Translate business needs into requirements (drafting of the Business Requirement document);
- Obtain sign-off of the Business Requirements by the business;
- Lead Feasibility studies and ensure that the Feasibility Phase produces the required deliverables : Business Requirements, Business Case, Solution proposal and Effort Estimation. Ensure the overall coordination of the feasibility study phase;
- Challenge the proposed solution in terms of cost efficiency and appropriateness (does it matches with the requirements);
- Ensure that change requests that come up during the project life cycle are properly documented, realized and tested. Update the project’s business requirements and have these signed-off by the business;
- Contribute to or manage the testing of solutions to ensure that business requirements have been adequately addressed :
- Assist the Test Competence Center in defining the test strategy
- Draft test scenarii and prepare test cases
- Execute tests
- Assist the business in the test execution and validation
- Ensure a close collaboration with and support the different functions with which you will have to work : Process & Business Architecture, the Functional Analysts/Architects and the Testing Team;
- Communicate with the Project Team and Stakeholders on the progress of the Feasibility Study / Project.
- Education : University level – 4/5 years (Economics, Finance Management, Business Administration, Information Technology)
- Languages : Fluent in French & English, other languages constituting an advantage
- Banking know-how : good knowledge of Treasury & Financial Markets, good knowledge of regulatory projects such as Intraday Liquidity Management, SFTR, MMSR…; a previous experience with or good understanding of the different business & support lines of the bank is an asset.
- IT tools : At ease with Ms Office tools (Ms Excel, Ms Access, Ms Powerpoint). Experience with Clarity™ or any another Project & Portfolio Management tool considered an advantage
- Previous experience : 5 years experience in a similar position, including 3 years in the financial sector.
- Sound understanding of the project lifecycle and the role of the Business Analyst in the different stages. Experience with Project Management and with Agile and Waterfall delivery methods;
- Requirements gathering, ideally certified (e.g. BABOK, PMI-PBA) or equivalent through experience;
- Business Case management (establishing and tracking);
- Good understanding of IT processes and functions (Functional & Application Design, System Development lifecycle, Data Architecture and Technical Architecture).
- Experience in process management (ideally Lean Six Sigma certification)
To consult our Job Applicant Privacy Notice (compliant with GDPR) please follow this link : http://www.exigo.lu/privacy-policy/#japnApply By Email
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.