- Manage and develop application interfaces, Analyse, Understand and formalise business needs in terms of reporting and dashboarding
- Develop complex reports based on all eFront reporting technologies (FrontReport, FrontDashboard, FrontExcel) Ensure user satisfaction on all reporting related subjects
- Responsible of configuration design to ensure reports feasibility, optimize development effectiveness and report performance.
- Train internal users on various reporting / BI technologies
- Back up the current application administration team in day to day support/development activities.
- Coordinate and supervise external BI consultants on report development
- Take the lead on some internal projects
- Master degree in computer science or IT
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- You understand data management‐related issues in a company
- At least 4‐6+ years of work experience with a focus on business intelligence, data management and reporting.
- Highly skilled on data extraction, manipulation and report formatting
- Strong attention to detail with clear ability to understand technical documentation and create appropriate reports is a must.
- Result Oriented, Self‐starter, highly motivated, flexible, proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to adapt quickly in a new and fast‐pace environment
- Strong Excel and VBA macros skills
- Knowledge of a varied set of reporting technologies including SQL, SAS base, and other 3rd party technologies, eg. SAP Crystal Reports, MS – RS, is an asset
- Knowledge and experience of eFront technologies (FrontReport, FrontPM, FrontDashboard, FrontExcel)being a strong differentiating factor
- Private Equity and real estate knowledge is an asset
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.