Your environment :
The Digital Data & Insight team consists of 15 people on site (internal and service providers) and partnership with external delivery companies.
The team is responsible for :
• Corporate Operational Data Store (CODS) & datamarts,
• Management of physical data models and databases performance,
• Dataflows implementation
• BI tooling management and evolution.
The main technologies used are Oracle based (Exadata), SAP Business Objects, BODS, Qlikview, SAS.
Your mission :
• Analyze and document technical solution to implement in the context of new projects,
• Ensure data implementation and transformation by developing BODS data flows,
• Participate in testing, functional and technical validation of solutions,
• Prepare production plan of implemented programs,
• Ensure stability, consistency, quality and performance of the information system,
• Ensure functional and technical support to our internal clients;
• Bachelor degree in computer science,
• You understand data management-related issues in a company;
• You are fluent in written and spoken French and English,
• Experts or beginners are welcome
IT skills :
• Experience and knowledge in Business Intelligence concepts and principles (Data warehousing, Datamarts, ETL, BI analysis, Big Data, …), especially on SAP BODS 4.x,
• Experience and knowledge in BI exploitation tooling, both management and usage,
• Experience and knowledge in modelling methods (Merise and UML),
• Experience in Unix and Shell scripting,
• Functional and application architecture sensitivity.
A general knowledge of the banking industry will be an advantage.
Personal skills :
• You are creative, take initiatives always in the respect of team working and company,
• You are open minded, problem and quality focus, team oriented, and are always looking for constructive solutions,
• You respect your commitments with high quality deliverables,
• You are self-motivated and flexible. Excellent interpersonal skills for one-on-one or group situations,
• Excellent organization, tracking, and follow-up skills.Apply By Email
Make sure to attach your resume for eligibility.